Our Vision & Ethos
Everybody Counts At Our School. We learn together, play together, achieve together.
We provide each child with a happy, caring, stimulating and disciplined environment in which they can develop fully; intellectually, spiritually, morally, socially, physically and emotionally.
We aim to foster the children’s self-esteem enabling them all to achieve their potential.
We ensure all children are given equal regard, have equal access to learning opportunities and promote the ethos of Christian values within the spirit of the Church of England.
We recognise our history as a church school and will continue to maintain and develop our religious character, following the principles of the Church of England.
We work in partnership with our community, including parents, our parish church and the Diocese of Norwich, to provide high quality education, with emphasis on Christian beliefs, for all pupils.
We encourage understanding of faith and promote Christian values through the experiences we
provide for all pupils.
What are our aims?
To foster the children’s self esteem and to enable them all to achieve their potential.
To ensure all children are given equal regard and have equal access to learning opportunities.
To promote the ethos of Christian values, within the spirit of the teaching of the Church of England.
To develop an environment in which children are made aware of their rights and responsibilities.
To develop effective links between school, home, church and the local community.
To ensure that all adults in school set an appropriate example by their care and consideration for
others, language and behaviour.
To provide for each child:
- A happy, caring, stimulating and disciplined environment in which they can develop fully,
intellectually, spiritually, morally, socially, physically, and emotionally.
- An education that is broad, balanced and relevant to their needs whilst ensuring that reading,writing and Maths skills are centrally placed.
- An environment which reflects our safeguarding policy and procedures
- To encourage the Children
- To develop self- discipline and to take increased responsibility for their own behaviour and
learning, developing independence..
- To be considerate, tolerant and understanding of the values, feelings and beliefs of others,
enabling them to become responsible members of our multi-cultural, changing society.
We offer a broad and enriching curriculum which provides exciting opportunities for children to learn, develop and enhance their basic skills.